This is is a super quick,tasty snack or appetiser .
Whether it is cricket ,football ,kid's party ,sudden guests or tea time, this snack saves a lot of time and hassle for you!
Who wants to be in the kitchen and miss the match especially when India is playing!!!!!
I have some quick crunchy recipes especially for such occasions. Here is one such recipe.
Recipe inspiration: Jamie Oliver
A big packet of Nachos
Finely chopped onions, tomatoes,capsicum
Milk(3 tbsp) in case you are making it on the stove top.
I MADE BOTH IN THE OVEN AND IN THE GAS STOVE. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICHEVER IS CONVENIENT TO YOU!
But the one I made on the gas was more creamier and flowing!!!!
1. Open a pavket of Nachos and arrange them on a plate or serving bowl
2. Chop the veggies and keep them ready!
3. Ypu can prepare a double boiler, by plaving a steel pan with one go two inch water and place a glass bowl on top. Put some chopped pieces of cheese( I used cheddar), you can use cheese slices too.
4. When the cheese begins to melt and is like a paste, add milk and keep stirring to bind and get a creamy texture. In case your mixture is water you can add a tsp of cornflour. You can add the vegetables in the cream or seperately( your choice).
5. I added them in the cream mixture.Added chilli flakes . You can add chilli sauce too. Stir, switch off.
6. This is the most awesome step...Pour the cream on the nachos and serve hot!!!!!
Your entire match watching family can dig into this yummilicious snack!!!!
If it's your kids enjoying a movie/match together with friends....then they are going to pounce on this one!!!!
Give it a try supermoms!!!!
I had to make one more helping of this PARTY NACHOS... This time I made it in the oven. You can use the grill option in the microwave oven too!
1.After arranging the nachos on a greased baking dish, I spread the chopped cheese and veggies on the top.
2. Baked at 160 degrees for 7 minutes till the cheese started melting. Sprinkled seasoning and drizzled the sauce and served it hot!
Make your weekend,party time and serve such quick snacks in MASTERCHEFSTYLE!!!