Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CHEESY ONION STICKS

Hi SUPERMOMS,

Kids love anything to do with cheese. Cheese is protein .And what better way to give a snack with cheese and veggies. 

I came up with this recipe during the winter holidays while I was experimenting with a lot of new ingredients. SELF RAISING FLOUR, being one among them. Since it has the baking elements already in it, it is easier to work with this flour and the results were just yummilicious. A big thumbs up to this snack from my children. It is a superb tiffin box idea,that I am sharing with you. 




Here is the recipe tutorial for you. If you do not have an oven, you can deep fry too. But cheese can become messy when you fry.



I am sure you are going to bring more smiles.

HAPPY COOKING!

With love,

MASTERCHEFMOM






No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...