Thursday, January 22, 2015

GREEN POORI CUTLETS

Hi SUPERMOMS,

This idea of poori cutlets came to me,as I was breaking my head to send poori to school without a wet gravy. Wet gravies are a big NO NO to my kids as there is a possibility of spilling .Also they taste best when it is hot. I am sure you will agree on this....rather you children will sure agree with me.

Again, methi is available in plenty during winters in Delhi,but they would refuse to have it if I make it as a vegetable. So wanted to come up with something tasty as well as healthy....

You can try this recipe with plain poori dough or add any vegetable of your choice. Beetroot is a great option,even Palak...





HERE IS THE RECIPE TUTORIAL FOR YOU!

I got smiles back when my kids returned from school. Do try SUPERMOMS!!!

HAPPY COOKING!

With love,

MASTERCHEFMOM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...