Thursday, February 26, 2015

PULL APART BUNS IN 5 MINUTES

Hi SUPERMOMS,

I usually make these PULL APART BUNS when I am pressed for time. There are days when I wake up late to realize that I have only 10 minutes flat to prepare my Kid's lunch box.

This recipe truly helps. Infact whenever you are hungry and want to make something really quick,these buns are sure to come to your rescue.



INGREDIENTS

Buns/ loaf 

Cheese slices

Some cut veggies( I used bell peppers and jalapeno and some mint )


This recipe is inspired from various pictures of PULL APART BREADS that I have seen in Pinterest. 

let us start preparing these yummies.

1. Cut the bun using a sharp knife in vertical cuts. Make sure you do not cut them fully( I had two buns left over from my previous day's bake). Make some cuts horizontally too.


2. Cut the cheese slices into smaller pieces.


3.Now stuff the cheese in the cut areas of the bun. Also preheat your oven.


4. Now gently  stuff the veggies and sprinkle some herbs on top.


5.Bake at 170 to 180 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes and your buns are ready to be devoured hot or packed for your kid's lunch.



Looks yummy is'nt it?  Tastes delicious too!



But if you are serving your guests as a starter, do pretend that it was really hard to make!!


Try it SUPERMOMS!

HAPPY COOKING!

With love,

MASTERCHEFMOM














No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...