As promised, I will be sharing summer recipes with you,so that we can beat the heat!
We easily get dehydrated in summers. It is essential to keep cooling drinks in our refrigerator all the time. Buttermilk/ Chaas/Mor has been a part of Indian food tradition for centuries. It is simple but full of nutrients,salts and keeps us refreshed and hydrated.
Plain salted buttermilk in itself is so delicious...but since peak summer lasts for 60 days, it will be great to make variations in this thirst quencher.
Mint leaves- 20 leaves
Lemon juice-1 tsp
Salt to taste.
Let us start preparing Herbal buttermilk.
1. In a mixer, grind the ingredients other than curd.
2. Whisk the yoghurt well without any lumps and add the ground paste and whisk again.
3. Now add 500 ml of water,salt and mix well.
4. Add the juice of lemon and mix.
5. You can refrigerate this for an hour and enjoy as and when. If you want to drink immediately, use icecubes and serve.
It hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare. So don't wait SUPERMOMS, prepare and share your feedback with me!
You are sure to repeat this recipe.