Most times, simple dishes brings maximum happiness and satisfaction. This Rainbow Bruschetta is one such dish!!! I don't think it needs any introduction as I have shared about Bruschetta in my previous post. I can sum it up this way...KIDS LOVE THEM!!
I had baked a herbs and cheese Focassia loaf the previous day. Here is the link
So used that up for making these beauties. but you can use any French loaf.
1.FOCASSIA LOAF BREAD-1
2.Black/green olives, colourful bell peppers,tomatoes(deseeded) , onion and fresh/dry Italian herbs and chilli flakes.
3.Roughly chopped Mozarella and Cheddar cheese- You can us either one of them also. I mixed both.
4. Salt and Pepper
Let us start preparing 'MY RAINBOW BRUSCHETTA'
1. Layer the baking tray with butter paper and grease it with butter.
2. Cut the Focassia loaf into slices. You can choose the thickness you want.
3.Slice your veggies and get them ready. ( so colourful is'nt it!!!). Mix some salt and pepper.
3. Now apply a coat of butter on the top of the slices.
4. Now arrange the vegetables.
5. Now is the Cheese time!!
6. Sprinkle the herbs and chilli flakes. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes and bake at 169 degrees for 10 minutes or till the sides of the Bruschetta starts to brown.
7. They will look like this.
8. Cool them in a cooling rack for 5 minutes and enjoy it warm. This can be packed for picnics, gettogethers and of course... TIFFIN BOX!!!!
How gorgeous can this get?
Shall up,oad the Focassia Loaf recipe too! Do try both and share your happiness with me!!!