Summer time is fruit time and enjoying your breakfast with a fresh fruit juice gives a healthy kickstart to your day.
Aqua Fresca is a spanish word that means "Cool waters". It's a Non-alcoholic drink that is a mixture of fresh fruit with plain cool water and sugar .
I had picked up fresh Kinnows and Indian Oranges, so blended the two.
I have given my touch to this drink by substituting honey for sugar.
A dash of lime and mint takes the drink to a different level.
So, let's get started.
Makes 1000 ml of Kinnow Aqua Fresca
2. Indian Oranges-2
4. Honey-3 tsp( adjust to taste)
5.Mint - for garnish
6. Cool water- 500 ml
1. Squeeze the juice of the citrus fruits. It will add upto 500 ml. Add honey.
2. Pour it in a pitcher and add the cool/ cold water.
3. Pour them into your serving glass and garnish with mint.
4. You can add ice cubes if you like.