As you all know, I am always thinking of ways to include fruits in my family diet. Summers are the best time to start fruit related diets. Today I am sharing a super simple but healthy recipe .
Healthy because it has zero added sugar plus all the fruity goodness.All you need is a ripe melon and popsicle moulds.
So, are you ready!!!!
Musk Melon-1 small
Popsicle moulds( plenty are available in the market)
1. Peel the skin of the melon.
2. Cube them and put them in a mixer and make a puree . Do not add water.
3. Pour them in the popsicle mould and freeze them for 3 to 4 hours.
4. If you want to use an ice cream stick instead of the plastic lid, then cover the mould with foil and insert the stick in the centre of each mould.
5. After 4 hours, show the mould in running tap water without exposing the top side for a few seconds only. This helps the fruitsicle to easily come out of the mould.
6. Enjoy the fruitsicle with your family.
Totally yummy ,healthy and guilt free. So try them today!!!!!
Share your feedback and queries to me at
Waiting to hear from you all!