Those of you who are from India would have definetly tasted the KULFI Iceceam. It is the flavour of India. Milk cream deliciously blended with the Indian Spice and nuts. I always feel that simple things are the ones that gives maximum satisfaction. The. Sweet memories of the Kulfis that I had from the roadside kulfiwala is what has inspired me to prepare this Kulfi Bar!!!
I have kept the recipe very simple. Just four ingredients and you are set to taste a delicious ice cream.
1. Milk -300ml
2. Condensed milk- 1/4 cup
3.powdered cardamom-1/4 tsp, saffron strands( soaked in a tsp of milk)
5. Milk powder-2 tsp.
6. Sugar-2 tbsp(adjust if you want more sweet)
Makes two popsicles.
1. Take two tbsp of milk and add the cornflour and milk powder. Make a smooth paste.
2. In a pan, add the milk and sugar. Let it boil. Keep stirring. Let the milk will start reducing. Add the condensed milk,cardamom and saffron
3. When it has reduced 1/4 quantity, remove from heat and add the cornflour paste and mix well.
4. Keep it back in low flame and keep stirring for 3 to 5 minutes.The milk would have nicely thickened.
5. Switch off .you can add slivered nuts if you like.
6. Allow the mixture to cool.
7. Pour them in popsicle moulds and freeze them for atleast 3 hours.
8. Before unmoulding, show the bottom of the moulds under running water for a few seconds.
TADA, your yummy RABRI KULFI is ready!!!
Perfect for this summer!
Hope you liked this recipe as much as I loved sharing it with you all!