This is a relatively new Chaat that is increasingly becoming popular in Delhi/ NCR. I have enjoyed this Chaat many times in a resto called 'Khaaja Chowk' .
Recently I was pleasantly surprised to see this Chaàt in the menu of my favourite Club Patio. Clicked a picture for you all.
This is how it was served - Palak fritters blended with onions, tomatoes , Green Chutney,Sweet Chutney and curd. Simply superb. If you happen to be in Delhi / Gurgaon do try it out!
Since all of us liked it, I thought of replicating the Chaat at home !!! And it was a huge success. So, today, I am sharing this special recipe with you all.
Palak Patta Chaat:
Preparation time:30 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
Served in Individual serving plates
4. Onions, tomatoes,Cucumber(optional),coriander leaves- Finely chopped
5. Chaat Masala powder-1/2 tsp
6. Curd/Yoghurt( unsalted )-1 cup
1. Get all the ingredients ready.
2. It's time to assemble the Chaat. Place 3-4 fritters on a plate.
3. Generously sprinkle onions and tomatoes. Then add Green chutney,red chutney and Chaat masala.
4. Drizzle the thick curd on top and garnish with freshly cut coriander leaves,Sev and pomegranate seeds. I also drizzled some Saunth ( sweet chutney on top).
1. Prepare the Green Chutney and Saunth in advance.
2. Prepare the Chaat immediately after frying the Fritters. Because,the main significance of the dish is it's crunchy fritters. So, if you delay they might turn soggy.
3. Add curd according to taste. Do not add too much.