Monsoon is here and one cannot miss the innumerable carts selling Corn On Cob in every street of Delhi. Tempting ,is'nt it? It is such a hot,healthy snack with zero fat.
And today I am going to share the recipe of making it at home . Trust me, no hardwork here...Simple yet so delicious!
Street Style Corn On Cob:
Preparation time :5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
1. Fresh Corn on Cob-4
2. Lemon -1
3.Chilli powder -1/2 tsp
4. Chaat Masala - 1/2 tsp
5. Salt ( adjust)
1. First peel the layers of corn and place it over the stove top in low flame.
2. You can use a rack to place more.
3. You will start hearing the popping sound of the corn. Keep moving the corn, so that all the sides are cooked.
4. Once the popping sound stops, your corn is done.
5. In a small cup/plate, mix the spices with salt.
6. Cut a lime into half. Dip the cut side into the spice mix and then rub it on the corn uniformly.
7. You can place the corn on one of the peeled layer of the corn and serve hot.
So easy to make at home and that too on the stove !!!!
1. If you love the smokey taste, then you can heat coal pieces (2 inch pieces) on the stove and when it is hot. Transfer it to a small iron Wok and place the wok on top of the stove.
2. Place the rack on top of this wok and grill the corn.
Make sure to enjoy one this monsoon season 👌👌😊