It's getting hotter by day and easy, healthy recipes are what we are looking for all the time . These Garam Masala Hotdogs takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. It is loaded with vegetables to give the required fibre while the paneer adds to the protein . Home made Eggless Mayo adds to the deliciousness of this dish. And making home made honey chilli Mayonnaise is not only easy but so economical and you can flavour the mayonnaise according to your taste requirements.
So within minutes, prepare these hot dogs and delight yourself and your family. You can substitute hot dog buns with your choice of breads/buns/ baguettes/flat breads.
Garam Masala Paneer Hot Dogs With Homemade Mayo | Garam Masala Hot Dogs :
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 4
Note : You can use your choice of fresh vegetables.
4 hotdog buns
1/4 cup home made eggless mayonnaise
1 English cucumber( sliced into discs)
1/2 red bell pepper/red capsicum ( thinly sliced lengthwise )
1/2 yellow bell pepper/yellow capsicum ( thinly sliced lengthwise )
Fresh cilantro/ coriander leaves ( roughly chopped) OR blanched spinach leaves
For garam masala paneer :
200 gms Paneer/cottage cheese
1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon dhaniya powder/ coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon oil
1/2 teaspoon kasuri methi ( optional)
salt to taste
1. Cut the paneer length wise into long strips with 1" thickness .
2. Take a wide plate/vessel and mix the spices given under garam masala paneer along with oil.
3. Coat the paneer in the spices.
4. Heat a kadai and pan roast the paneer over low flame for 7-10 minutes, so that the outer layer gets lightly crispy. Switch off.
5. Cut the buns horizontally .
6. Spread the mayo on both sides.
7. Layer the vegetables ( including cilantro), place the paneer and top with more vegetables, drizzle sauce /ketchup (optional), close the hot dog bun and serve.
Your Garam Masala Paneer Hot Dogs are ready to be packed for tiffin box or to be served immediately.
Happy Cooking !
Have you tried my Vegetable Hot Dogs and Manchurian Hot dogs ?