A recipe for all the paneer lovers. A delicious masala dosai using paneer . The masala can be made in just less than 15 minutes and tastes so delicious. Crispy dosai with paneer masala filling is a great breakfast . You can pack it for office/school lunch box too.
I had made this recipe in my snapchat and received so much of appreciation. Many of you tried it and gave a big thumbs up to the recipe. Thanks a lot. As promised, I am updating my blog with this simple yet delicious dosai recipe.
The paneer masala can be a great filling for sandwiches, rolls, samosas and parathas too.
Paneer Masala Dosai :
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Serves : 4
1 cup = 250 ml cup
4 cups Dosa batter
For the paneer masala:
1 onion ( finely chopped)
1 tomato ( finely Chopped)
1/4 cup fresh peas ( shelled)
200 gm paneer/cottage cheese ( grated)
1/4 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder ( for the vibrant colour)
salt to taste
To be ground ( raw):
3 green chillies
1/2 " ginger
For tempering :
2 teaspoons oil
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
For garnish :
finely chopped cilantro or mint leaves
1. Heat a pan with oil and temper with ingredients given.
2. Add the ground paste.
3. Mix well, add salt and fresh peas.
4. Let the peas cook in the ground paste for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add kashmiri chilli powder and the finely chopped onion and tomatoes.
6. Let them cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Note: Keep stirring over low/medium flame.
7.Now add the grated paneer, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes and switch off.
8. Make dosa like the regular dosai.
Note : refer how to make crispy dosai here.
9. Once the dosai is cooked, spread the paneer masala, fold and serve.
10.Repeat the process for the rest of the batter.
Our delicious Paneer Masala Dosai is ready !!
Happy Cooking !