Summer time is best to have Chaat!
All you need is cut vegetables,boiled whole grains and curd.
Prepare your green chutney and sweet chutney before hand. You can comfortably sit in your dining room along with your family and enjoy this Chaat.
I used store bought mini puris and dressing sev for making this recipe.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4
- Finely chopped tomatoes and onions
- Boiled potatoes cut into cubes or boiled wholegrain of your choice(I used the yellow peas(peeli Dal).Mix it with Chaat masala and salt.
- green chutney
- sweet chutney
- Dressing Sev , Boondi (optional) for garnish.
- Dahi( Yoghurt) , WHISKED WELL.- 500 ml
Now, once we are ready with all our ingredients, all you need to do is take the prepared ingredients to your dining table and enjoy eating with your family.
1. Firstly, make a small hole in the puri on the delicate side. First put the boiled potato/sprouts :boiled whole grains.
2. Next ,add the onions and tomatoes.
3. Next comes the green chutney
4. Now,sweet chutney and fill the puri with dahi.
5. Top it with a drop of green and sweet chutney
6. Garnish with dressing sev and enjoy. You will have a burst of flavours in your mouth!!!!
This can be a fun filled tea time snack or 'Chaat'dinner idea! How cool is that!
You are sure to bring more smiles!