Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Masterchefmom Snap Kitchen Recipes | Cooking Workshops by Masterchefmom

Masterchefmom Snap Kitchen Recipes | Cooking Workshops by Masterchefmom


Hi Supermoms,


First of all, thank you so much for your continuous and consistent motivation and encouragement to my "Snapkitchen Episodes" on Sundays in Snapchat. It is so good to interact directly with you all . I feel so happy to answer all your queries and when I see the pictures of the dishes that you send, I am so thrilled. 


If you are new to snapchat , do check this link to get details .



Here are the recipes that I have demonstrated on my workshops so far.  


Episode 1: Murungaikeerai Molagaipodi





















Episode 2:Vengaya Vathal Kuzhambu





















Episode 3: Ellu Urundai/ Til Laddoo




















 
Episode 4:Quick and Easy dishes with Poha/beaten rice - Poha Porridge ( No cook )




 Spicy Poha Upma




















Episode 5 :Cilantro Pesto Pasta




















Episode 6: Bournvita Brownie in a Mug


























Episode 7: 5 Minute Pull- Apart Garlic Cheese Buns



















Episode 8:Potato Nachos





















Episode 9: Kumbakonam Degree Coffee






















Episode 10: No Bake Apple Streusal




















Episode 11 :One Pot Vegetable Biryani




















Episode 12 : Bisi Bele Bath



Episode 13: Bhelpuri





I have been updating these recipes on my blog too. But it is so much more fun when you watch them live, is'nt it ? Do follow me on snapchat for all the fun and recipes. Hope to see you this sunday.

My snapchat id : @masterchefmom

Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...