Thursday, February 7, 2019

Salad and Sambar Thali | Indian Thali Ideas by Masterchefmom #001

Indian Thali Ideas  by Masterchefmom

Hi Supermoms,

For the past three years, I have been sharing pictures of what I cook everyday for my family in instagram and facebook. I have been getting so many requests to update the recipes that I cook and I try my level best to share all the recipes with you. 

I have also been receiving messages asking me to share the thalis that I share on my instagram and give direct links to the recipes that are featured in it. This way, it is easier for you to find the recipes and cook them for your family.

For those who are wondering what the word 'thali' means, it means the 'plate' in which we eat food. In Tamil, we call it 'Thattu'. At home, steel plates are most common as it is easy to clean and maintain. Also, it has a long life and does not break. However eating in banana leaf is my most favourite way to enjoy food. The taste of food doubles when you eat in them . Of course , they are eco-friendly and healthy too. 

In today's plate, there are three different South Indian Salad varieties paired with a spicy and tangy sambar sadam. 

Salad and Sambar Thali :

Menu :



The beans were steamed and then tempered . Very less  cooking time is required for the cucumber thayir pachadi and carrot kosumalli. The sambar sadam is also easy to make and you will love the recipe. 

Indian Thali Ideas  by Masterchefmom


This is a very tasty and wholesome meal . I am sure you will have loads of fun trying out this thali idea. 

Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...