Wednesday, December 31, 2014

SPICY VEGETABLE CAKE

Hi SUPERMOMS,

My kids are not a big fan of Rava Idli. Whenever I decide to make it, I get a big frown from them. So was thinking of ways to make it interesting and came up with this dish - VEGETABLE CAKE. I have successfully removed the word RAVA from it...though the base is Rava. I have used Rava Idli mix for this dish,but you can use Rava (semolina) by soaking it in curd and water for 2 hours and adding 1/2 spoon of baking soda or a packet of fruit soda.




Just with little creativity , I could convince my children to eat . You can reduce the spices  according to taste. Instead of serving as Idlis, CAKES are more welcomed by the NEWGEN...Am I right SUPERMOMS?

HAPPY COOKING!

With love,

Masterchefmom

Write your feedbacks and send your pics to www.facebook./Masterchefmom


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...