Monday, January 26, 2015

COOKING TIPS#6


Cooking Tip #6
Tip courtesy:Mrs.Swathi 



I love Poha,Sabudana khichidi,especially the Maharastrian way. Somehow, I was not able to replicate the same taste...until my Maharastrian friend shared a small but useful trick to me. sharing the same with you all today!
While sauting onions for Upma/poha/sabudana khichidi etc.,add a teaspoon of water(you can add little more depending upon the quantity), when the onions turn pink. This helps the onions to retain moisture and not dry up. The onions in the cooked dish tastes better when you use this tip. 

I have tried it and found the difference,do try it SUPERMOMS!
HAPPY COOKING!

With love,
MASTERCHEFMOM

For interesting recipes visit
www.masterchefmom.blogspot.in
To get regular updates LIKE my Fb page
www.facebook.com/Masterchefmom

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...