Saturday, January 28, 2017

Murungai Keerai Recipes | Drumstick Leaves Recipes | Moringa Leaves Recipes

Moringa Leaves Recipes

Hi Supermoms,

You all know by now my love for drumstick leaves and the way I try and include this superfood in everyday cooking.  I have made a compilation of various drumstick leaves/murungai keerai/moringa leaves recipes from my blog for your easy reference. I will keep adding more healthy and tasty recipes to this list. 

Cleaning the moringa leaves might be a task, but cleaning the leaves a day ahead really helps.  I have given more tips related to cleaning and storing the leaves for up to a week within these recipes. 

4. Murungai Keerai Idli ( Moringa leaves used in ragi idli)
5. Murungai Keerai Dosai (Moringa leaves used in ragi dosai)


Hope this collection will help you to add this amazing , healthy vegetable in your diet. Do share this post with your friends and family so that they  will also benefit.

Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...