Thursday, October 31, 2019

Diwali 2019 Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom #017 | Festival Thali and An Announcement


Diwali 2019 Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom

Hi Supermoms,

Hope you all had a lovely Diwali . 

At our home, Diwali celebrations was all about cleaning , decorating our home, cooking sweets and savouries, sharing it with people around, drawing rangoli , lighting lamps and soaking in the festive atmosphere. 

This year, Diwali was extra special as my YouTube channel got launched. The best part of Masterchefmom Youtube channel is that I will be cooking along with my better half Raghu , who has been the reason behind my passion for cooking. I am so excited that I will be connecting with you all in another large platform. I want to keep it simple, natural and also share as many tips and easy recipes for everyday cooking. 

I welcome your suggestions and feedback. 

Do subscribe to the Masterchefmom Youtube Channel and also share it with your friends and relatives so that our Masterchefmom Youtube Family grows in strength. It takes a lot of effort to bring the videos to you. Your love and support is our only motivation to keep going. Truly appreciate all your encouragement . 

You can watch our first Video to make a Delicious Chocolate Cake

Now, getting back to the Diwali Lunch Thali . It was a joint effort of my Mother-In-Law, Prema and myself. I made the payasam and vadai and she cooked the rasam and potatoes. We had prepared other sweets and savouries the previous few days. 

Diwali 2019 Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom


Rava Jamun was a huge hit and got over before the Diwali 😀. But I am so happy that so many of you had made that dessert for the festival and also shared the pictures with me. Similarly many of you had made the Milk cake and Khara Biscuit/Thukkada/maida biscuit

Here are the recipe links to all the dishes :










Diwali 2019 Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom


You can make these sweets and savouries for any special occasion or even as tea time snacks. Home made snacks are the best, right? 

Happy Cooking!

With love,

Masterchefmom







No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...