Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Beetroot Puttu | Two ingredient Beetroot Recipe | Masterchefmom

 

beetroot puttu

Hi Supermoms,


Today I am sharing a super simple, healthy and very tasty way to enjoy beetroot. 

We all know that beetroot is so good for our health. You will be surprised how we can enjoy this vegetable without any salt or spices. The natural sweetness in beetroot and fresh coconut elevates the dish to a different level. This dish is dedicated to Karthavđź’–, my nephew as I got the idea for the recipe when I saw him enjoying the natural taste of the beetroot without addition of any spices or even salt. 


Do try out this recipe and share your feedback with me.


You can refer to my recipe video below for more tips:





Beetroot Puttu :


Preparation time: 10 minutes

Cooking time : 12-15 minutes



Ingredients:


coconut ( grated/ground)

beetroot(grated)


Grease small serving cups or idli moulds with coconut oil, layer the grated coconut and beetroot and steam them for 12-14 minutes. 


Your delicious beetroot puttu is ready to be enjoyed as a snack or as thoran along with lunch.


Beetroot puts



Do try and share your feedback with me.


Happy Cooking!


With love,


Masterchefmom


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...