Monday, May 18, 2015

No Bake Strawberry Tart |Eggless and Gelatin free | How to make Strawberry Tart at home | Stepwise pictures

strawberry tart


Hi Supermoms,

With the start of summer holidays, I am finding it more and more difficult to update the recipes. I have been preparing easy,delicious and healthy summer recipes...unable to cope with updating the blog with them.

I had prepared this No Bake Cheese tart some time ago. I make an eggless, gelatin free one. 

Just few ingredients and some fresh fruits is all you need. I started with the idea of making a cheese cake, but did not have a springform pan. But my enthusiasm was so high that I baked it in a tart pan. Hence the name ' Tart'.

 But if you have a springform pan, then you can use this recipe and make a cheese cake. I did not add a glaze layer on top as I loved this rustic texture.  The only thing that you need to do is use freshest fruits in season. I was so lucky to find strawberries in my vegetable shop !!!! As mangoes are now in season,I am going to try this recipe with mangoes very soon.

     
NO BAKE STRAWBERRY TART :

Ingredients: ( I used a 6 inch tart pan)

1. Digestive Biscuits-24 numbers.
2. Condensed milk-1/2 cup
3. Sour cream -1/2 cup
4.Cottage Cheese(Paneer)-200 gms
5. Strawberries ( fresh/ frozen)- 20
6. Butter/ Clarified Butter- 50 gms or 2 tbsp.


METHOD

1. In a mixer add the biscuits and grind them to powder. Add the butter/ Ghee and using your finger tips, incorporate the butter into the biscuits.

                                 

2. Line a tart pan with foil. Let the foil protrude outside. This will help later in unmoulding the tart. Grease the foil well.

                                
3. Spread the biscuit mixture on the foil uniformly like this. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. In the meantime, let us prepare the filling.


                                    


4. Add the crumbled Cottage cheese and strawberries in a mixer and grind them to a smooth paste. I did not grind them fully as I wanted  a rustic look. But, you can make a fine paste. Beat the condensed milk and sour cream using a hand whisk. Add the strawberry mixture and whisk well.


      


       



5. Transfer it to the tart pan and refrigerate for  4 hours.

      


Pull out the foil and demould the tart slowly.Garnish with strawberries and serve the dessert to your family in style.

       
strawberry tart


Eaśy Peasy is'nt it?

You are sure to bring more smiles with this dessert. You can always add extra sugar if you like it more sweet.

Happy Cooking!

With love,

Masterchemom
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...