Monday, February 18, 2019

4K Healthy Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom #003| Gluten Free and Vegan Meal



Hi Supermoms,

I have heard many of you share that more than cooking, deciding what to cook is always a challenge 😁. Also, when we cook everyday, there will be days when you need some motivation to decide the menu of the day. 

I hope my 'Indian Thali Ideas' will inspire at least a few of you to enthusiastically cook various dishes at home everyday. Food cooked at home are healthy , wholesome and so full of love. 

Today's Thali is the one I cooked on a weekday. You must be wondering what  '4K' is ? 
The 4K's in this thali are Kari, Kosumalli , Kootu served along with Kai Kuthal Arisi . 

The hand pounded rice/Kai kuthal arisi  cooked in a mud pot tasted so good along with the Kootu, Kari and Kosumalli. 

For the Ladies Finger fry/Vendakkai Kari, I added thinly sliced onions and few crushed garlic cloves. The rest, I used the recipe that I have shared in the link below. 

Here are the recipe links to cook the 4K Healthy Thali :

Kari ( Ladies Finger Fry)
Kootu ( Mud Pot Village Style Dal)
Karamani Kosumalli ( Black Eyed Peas Salad) 




A fibre rich , tasty and wholesome weekday meal. 


Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom








No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...