Friday, December 6, 2019

Creamy Cheese Sauce | Quick And Easy Recipe | The 3 Ingredient Cheese Dip


Hi Supermoms,

Cheese dips are quite popular with my children. Whether it is to drizzle on top of chips, nachos or served as a dip along with baked vegetables, they taste so delicious. 

Today I am sharing my simple, easy and quick cheese sauce recipe made using just three ingredients. It hardly takes a few minutes from start to finish. I made this sauce twice last week and realised that I have not shared this yet on the blog.

I made baked Broccoli and Smashed Potatoes as snacks/starters and while these were baking in the oven, I quickly made my sauce. 

You can add seasoning of your choice. I added Italian mixed herbs and chilli flakes . Sometimes I just add some white pepper and salt if the snack is really spicy. 

To make it more crowd pleasing, you can mix your choice of spicy tomato sauce/Ketchup ( you can add Tabasco, Chipotle sauce, Sriracha , hot and sweet etc.,) with the sauce and serve. 

It is sure to be a super hit recipe and a keeper too .


 Creamy Cheese Sauce :

Preparation time : 2 minutes
Cooking time : 5-7 minutes
Serves : 2-3 
1 cup = 250 ml cup 

Note : You can double the recipe to make larger batch 

Ingredients :

1/2 cup cream 
1-2 cheese cubes ( grated)
2 tablespoons milk 
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning 
1-2 teaspoons 
pinch of salt 

You can watch me make this sauce in this recipe video.

Method :

1. In a heavy bottom vessel , add cream, grated cheese, milk and mix well.
2. Place it over low flame and keep stirring till the cheese melts and the sauce thickens .
Chef tip : This will take less than 5 minutes. You can adjust cream and milk if the sauce thickens too much.
3. Switch off. 
4. Add seasoning of your choice or tomato sauce of your choice.

Your delicious creamy cheese is now ready !!

Creamy Cheese Sauce | Quick And Easy Recipe | The 3 Ingredient Cheese Dip


Happy Cooking!

With love,

Masterchefmom






No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...