Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Strawberry Puliyogare Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom #004 | Gluten Free and Vegan Meal

Strawberry Puliyogare Thali

Hi Supermoms,

Using seasonal fruits and vegetables in every day cooking brings out the best flavours and colours in our plates . This strawberry season, I have tried variety of savoury dishes and each one turned out to be better than the other. 

The 'Strawberry Puliyogare Thali' was a weekend meal . I had prepared the strawberry puliyodarai/puliyogare the previous day and it was a massive hit. As my elder one was coming home for lunch , I wanted him to taste my new creation. Also he wanted my onion sambar. So, apart from the puliyogare,  I made onion sambar ( the family favourite) and made two vegetable stir fries to complete the thali. 

 I do not use much oil in cooking. So, for cooking the entire meal, I used around 1/4 cup of oil . Also, I try and alternate between coconut oil, sesame oil and ground nut oil. 

I made the sweet potato fry , just the way I cook potatoes. Here are the links to recreate this tasty, healthy and unique thali. 

- Strawberry Puliyogare/Puliyodarai ( Masterchefmom Special Recipe) 

I enjoyed cooking this colourful and tasty meal. Hope you have a similar experience trying out these recipes. 

I would love to see your creations . 

Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...