Thursday, February 21, 2019

Keerai and Rasam Thali | Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom #005 | Gluten Free Meal

Keerai and Rasam Thali

Hi Supermoms,

To me, the real joy comes when I serve the food I have cooked to near and dears and  the instant happiness I see in their eyes when they look at the dishes I have prepared for the day.  I get my energy and enthusiasm when they thoroughly enjoy the food that I cook. 

Empty vessels and wanted to have more of what I cook, inspire me to cook much better and tastier the next day. It also gives me a great responsibility to cook healthy and wholesome meals that are nourishing both for the body and mind. 

I have started sharing the recipe links to the meals I cook on a daily basis. I hope to inspire a few of you to cook at home for your family and friends with loads of love. 

For, cooking with love 💖, provides food for the soul too. I am sure you will agree .

Today's Thali, has the following dishes: 

- Keerai Poricha Kuzhambu / spinach dal



Indian Thali Ideas By Masterchefmom  #005

Happy Cooking !

With love,

Masterchefmom





No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...